2.21.2005

Cramming.

It's strange to see how us Brookies cram for our finals. We don't sit in libraries or lounge on our dorm couches with our face planted in our books. No! We go out to the main streets of cities or spend hours on set shooting our big butts off until the very final minute when all our pictures (or films) are due. Much more active, but my feet are killing me now.

Any of you guys got crutches at home? I'm so going to crash at the Manor for a few days next week if that's okay.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Possum said...

No crutches, but you can crash here.

I feel like you, cramming, but it's a semester long sprint. I have so much to do this week that I'm despairing. *sigh*

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Well, I'll generally be around if you want to go take a break and do something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home