10.26.2005

you should post more on you blogger account

Um. I basically said it all in the title. And this is directed towards timothy. I just read over your ancient posts and particularly like the "writer's blok- BE GONE!" one. So great. anyhoo. oh, and a special side note to everyone:

if anyone wants to come visit me in the powerplant, just give me a ringaling on my phoneyone (the cellyone) and I'll come and unlock the door to let you in. "knock and the door shall be opened to you" doesn't really apply in this case as I may be in an excessively noisy environment, and therefore, not present to hear your 'oh so timid' tappings on the door. So yeah, jing my lingaling and i'll bring ya inn. (haahaa.. um.. yeah. tired.)

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Phil said...

I hate it when I say something in the title, and then I'm all "crap, I don't have anything left to say." So I can empathise.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Possum said...

What if we call you on your campus extension? Would you hear that?

Whoa! My special word is awesome!

"xnauhiai"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home